1. Pick 50 or so or your best images.
2. Categorize them by focal length: telephoto, macro, wide angle, normal, etc.
3. Chances are, you’ll notice that you have a lot of images in one or few categories, and not as many in others.
4. What does this tell about where you’ve been (growth-wise), how you view your photographic world, and in what areas you should be practicing?
5. Growth is critical to improvement IMO, so grow!
Note: for me personally, I learned that I see the world as a telephoto landscape. The areas I need to work on are wide-angle and “normal” focal lengths…
How about you?